Just call 961-8744 from a touch tone phone to hear your tape selection.
Enter a number from the list below number when instructed to do so.
Calls are handled automatically and are disconnected at the end of each tape.
REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE
- 295 Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
- 296 Bladder Infections in Women
- 297 Breast Cancer
- 298 Breast Cancer Risk
- 299 Breast Self-Examination
- 300 DES Information for Men
- 301 DES Information for Women
- 302 Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- 303 Dietary Management of PMS
- 304 Douching: is it Really Necessary
- 305 Endometriosis
- 306 Fibroid Tumors
- 307 Menstruation: A New Beginning
- 308 Menstruation: Information for Adult Women
- 309 Menopause
- 310 Pelvic Inflammatory Disease or PID
- 311 Testicular Cancer and Self Exam
- 312 The Pelvic Exam
- 313 What is a Pap Smear?
- 314 What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
- 315 What is a Colposcopy?
- 316 Vaginitis (Vaginal Discharge And Infection)