Just call 961-8744 from a touch tone phone to hear your tape selection.
Enter a number from the list below number when instructed to do so.
Calls are handled automatically and are disconnected at the end of each tape.
- 125 Are You Ready to Quit Smoking?
- 126 Cigarettes, Pipes & Snuff: it's All the Same
- 127 Smokeless Tobacco
- 128 Clove Cigarettes
- 129 Effects of Cigarette Smoke on Non-Smokers
- 130 How to Quit Smoking
131 Why Should I Quit Smoking?
The following messages are brought to you by the Lackawanna County Commission on Drug & Alcohol Abuse and the Pennsylvania Department of Health through special funding for tobacco cessation and prevention programs:
- 490 9 Things Teens Can Do To Make Their World Smoke Free
- 491 6 Facts About Kids and Smoking
- 492 Teens & Tobacco: What’s Really In?
- 493 Tobacco Questionnaire
- 494 N-O-T, Not On Tobacco: A Total Health Approach to Helping Teens Stop Smoking
- 495 Teenage Girls as the Target of the TobaccoIndustry
- 496 Telephone Quitlines
- 497 The Problem of Smoking During Pregnancy
- 498 BUSTED! Program
- 499 Clean Air for Healthy Children
HIV / AIDS